In this role you will work closely with our experienced architects, developers and designers to develop innovative, user-centered solutions.
No vacancy without bullets….
As a Front-end developer you will definitely:
- Develop, roll out and maintain the front-end of scalable front-end heavy web applications;
- Translating designs into high pixel perfect interfaces;
- Be responsible for the performance of the front-end and its optimization;
- Work in the framework of Vue & Nuxt.js or similar;
- Besides the overall design system, there is an ongoing flow of bug fixes and small features that needs to be implemented in the current website;
What we’d like you to show:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the role of frontend developer at a software company or interactive agency;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are able to operate independently;
- Familiar with performance tuning techniques.
It would be great if:
- Ideally you have worked on SFRA before plus experience with ISML;
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy. That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you’ll also enjoy:
- Working with a renowned international customer base, B2B and B2C customers.
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
- Daily lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
- A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
- An international work environment.
- A competitive salary.
- End of the week drinks.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
- You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as one of our offices in Haarlem and/or Amsterdam.
- Education budget for your own development; e.g. soft-skills workshops, language courses & leadership training.
- Wellness pack: Yoga classes and our own in-house masseuse.
- Access to a mobility package to suit your commuting needs.
- Competitive pension benefits.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.