What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Marketing Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing communications and events executions for The Netherlands. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach. In addition, you will carry out best-in-class marketing campaigns and project management. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up and tracking marketing activities as well as coordinating marketing execution
- Providing marketing insights and engine performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing the localization/translation of campaign content to ensure local relevance
- Supporting the creation of customer journeys and demand generation related to local marketing activities; including targeting lists for invitations, event registration set ups, pre- and post-events communication, etc.
- Planning events, coordinating dry runs for each event, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on issues to request support as needed, etc.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on marketing automation platforms
- Educating local stakeholders on marketing services and tool capabilities
- Maintaining a strong client-agency relationship; ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account. An understanding of the clients’ business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programs you are working on.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation, technology, events and campaign management. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
- Ideally a relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 2-5 years of experience with project coordination/marketing communications/event coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- A general business understanding and an interest in technology
- A wish to work in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills and the ability to prioritize when needed
- Fluency of Dutch at native level, with flawless grammar and spelling.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.