With your help, we can bring our clients to the next level. Also, you’ll be responsible for guiding our more junior Consultants into the world of Salesforce CRM.
No vacancy without bullets….
As a Salesforce Consultant Lead, you will definitely:
- Translate customer requirements into future proof implementation plans;
- Implement and adopt Salesforce systems;
- Provide Salesforce advice, service and support;
- Work together with our Sales team on pitches and pre-sales activities;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members;
- Coach and guide junior colleagues.
And some more bullets…What we’d like you to show:
- At least 5 years of experience with technical Salesforce implementations (Service and Sales cloud related);
- Background in process design and implementation;
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration;
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools;
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Strong customer-facing skills;
- Analytical thinker and proactive mentality;
- An enthusiastic, professional and confident personality with a focus on customer success.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy. That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you’ll also enjoy:
Working with a renowned international customer base, B2B and B2C customers.
A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
Daily lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
An international work environment.
A competitive salary.
End of the week drinks.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as one of our offices in Haarlem and/or Amsterdam.
Education budget for your own development; e.g. soft-skills workshops, language courses & leadership training.
Wellness pack: Yoga classes and our own in-house masseuse.
Access to a mobility package to suit your commuting needs.
Competitive pension benefits.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.